If you’ve got a special project in mind, KMPL can help make it a reality. We have a range of storage, ablution, transportable and shed designs that you can use or that can be modified to suit your particular needs. We can assist you with engineering, planning and building approval and erection.
Once you’ve decided to go with steel frames our KMPL frame specification includes:
- Frames are 1.2mm to 1.6mm x 75mm stud depending on the region, with a 1.6mm stiffened top plate.
- 140mm Jumbo studs are provided at wall junctions to provide plasterboard fixing points and to make the frames easier to install.
- 45 degree and 22.5 degree ends are provided for flush and tidy joining where walls are at 45 degrees.
- RHS/SHS beams and posts are provided in the frames as per engineering.
- Beam pockets will be added to frames for beams shown on the engineering.
- Bath trim 450mm above FFL is cut and welded in to the frame where baths are shown.
- Noggins to restrain frames or provide fixings for various cladding types.
- Elastoseal treatment to base of frames (Coal tar epoxy).
- Cast-in-plates and cast-in-stumps are provided as per engineering, we also provide a slab layout plan when you need it.
- Blue-tip, dyna-bolts and chemical anchors for structural bolt-down.
- All frame-to-frame fixings.
- Robe-heads where shown on the drawings.
- Nib walls to the bathroom/kitchen.
We can also help you with:
- Shire approvals
- Slab layout plans
- All your cast-in-plates
- All hold-downs and fixings
- Laminated erection plans
- 3D erection models on request
We can deliver frames to your Broome-based property on an agreed schedule and if you need a hand with erection our specialist site crew, DLS, is available to give you a hand; see below for more information.
Whether you want just the frames or a building package solution, we can help.
If you’re after a quality transportable then look no further. We have a range of plans or can customise to suit your needs. Our finish is second to none and we know the roads round here so rest assured, it’ll get on site looking as good as it looks in our yard.
Adding under-cover outside areas can transform the home and make the most of our great climate. If you have architecturals come and see us to get the best price in town. We can provide detailed drawings for shire approval, all the materials and assistance in erection, you let us know what you want and we can deliver.