If you’ve got plans you’re probably wondering why you should build with steel-wall-frames and roof-trusses. Here are just some of the reasons you should choose steel over timber.
- Termite proof and generally discourages pests
- Moisture resistant and mould proof
- Won’t burn and withstands higher wind loads
- Flat walls and sag-free roofs, true square corners
- No shrinking, warping, rotting or flexing, minimising popping nails or plaster cracks
- Easily modified and with greater span potential
- 100% recyclable, steel is the environmentally-positive solution
- Stronger and providing greater structural support if exposed to adverse weather
- Our frames are fully rated even with loss of cladding
- Frames are lighter and easier to handle
- No on-site wastage, no surprises
- Quicker and easier to erect and cladding is a breeze
Whether welded or tek-screwed, certified steel is the better solution.